The election day for the 2020 US Presidential elections was set to November 3, 2020. On this day, the US voters select their presidential electors who will cast their votes to choose between the incumbent President Trump and vice-president Pence or to elect a new presidential candidate Joe Biden and the vice-president Kamala Harris.
This presidential election takes place in turbulent times, when the USA is fighting the pandemic of COVID-19, the Black Lives Matter movement is protesting against the police brutality and racially motivated violence and after the recent death of Justice Ginsburg and the controversial decision about her successor. Therefore, SAIL LABS team prepared an Automatic Quantitative Report to daily update you on the media coverage of the race during the last 24 hours to keep you updated every day!
You can find a sample of the structure of these reports in the preview below.
Report Preview - an example
Fully Automatic Quantitative Reports generated by SAIL LABS´ Media Mining System
The Fully Automated Quantitative Report (FAQR) is a configurable, flexible, timely report generator to produce structured documents. Powered by the Media Mining Client Web (MMC-Web), the FAQR delivers information on a topic of interest (a country, a person, an organization, or any profile or entity added to the system).
It allows real-time updates which can be printed or shared electronically. Ultimately, it combines benefits from various possibilities of the system, such as multilingual and multimedia data from selected sources like TV, radio, web pages, RSS & feeds, internet videos, social media channels and press in more than 30 languages.
- Is a configurable, flexible, timely report generator to produce structured documents
- Powered by the Media Mining Client Web (MMC-Web)
- Provides information about a topic of interest (a country, a person, an organization, any profile or entity created in the system)
- It can be printed or shared electronically
- Real-time updates
- Regularity is selectable
- The user chooses the report generation frequency (for instance every hour, every day, once a week and so on)
- Automatically disseminated
- Generated reports are automatically distributed to a list of e-mail addresses from designated recipients
- Recipients receive it automatically
- The same document is shared with many individuals at the same time
- The document can deliver a good substrate for further investigation
In order to receive the US Elections Report with the latest data on the topic, please fill in the form below. You will be informed with current insights about the media coverage of the coronavirus pandemic outbreak.