The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has killed at least 207 thousand people and almost three million people have been infected worldwide.*
This 54-pages-long report focuses on the demonstration of some of the capabilities of SAIL LABS Media Mining System illustrating the media coverage of the coronavirus pandemic outbreak in twenty countries around the globe: Austria, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom, South Africa, Nigeria, Brazil, Chile, the United States of America, Iran, Lebanon, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, China, India, Pakistan, and Singapore.
If you want to read the full version without blurred pages, please fill the request form below.
- Allows continuous assessment of media coverage and public opinion in real time
- Suitable for monitoring punctual and permanent health promotion campaigns
- Sentiment Analysis of traditional and social media regarding the perceived impact of a disease and government action
- Event-based surveillance
- Rapid data collection for fast decisions
- Timely reporting mechanisms
- Social media Intelligence
- Enables to extract data from text or audiovisual sources in languages that the users do not speak thanks to automatic speech recognition and machine translation covering 32 languages
- Enables situational awareness and situational understanding
To find out more about the corona crisis around the globe, please contact us through the request form below and receive the complete report.