As the novel coronavirus continues to surge globally increasing the death toll in different countries, decision-makers face an unprecedented challenge that demands properly informed decisions.
In this context, SAIL LABS developed a Fully Automatic Quantitative Report dedicated to demonstrate some of the benefits of Open Source Intelligence and Automatic Speech Recognition in times of the coronavirus pandemic outbreak.
You can find a sample of the structure of these reports in the preview below.
Fully Automatic Quantitative Reports generated by SAIL LABS´ Media Mining System
The Fully Automated Quantitative Report (FAQR) is a configurable, flexible, timely report generator to produce structured documents. Powered by the Media Mining Client Web (MMC-Web), the FAQR delivers information on a topic of interest (a country, a person, an organization, or any profile or entity added to the system).
It allows real-time updates which can be printed or shared electronically. Ultimately, it combines benefits from various possibilities of the system, such as multilingual and multimedia data from selected sources like TV, radio, web pages, RSS & feeds, internet videos, social media channels and press in more than 30 languages.
- Is a configurable, flexible, timely report generator to produce structured documents
- Powered by the Media Mining Client Web (MMC-Web)
- Provides information about a topic of interest (a country, a person, an organization, any profile or entity created in the system)
- It can be printed or shared electronically
- Real-time updates
- Regularity is selectable
- The user chooses the report generation frequency (for instance every hour, every day, once a week and so on)
- Automatically disseminated
- Generated reports are automatically distributed to a list of e-mail addresses from designated recipients
- Recipients receive it automatically
- The same document is shared with many individuals at the same time
- The document can deliver a good substrate for further investigation
In order to receive the Coronavirus Report/FAQR with the latest data on the topic, please fill in the form below. You will be informed with current insights about the media coverage of the coronavirus pandemic outbreak.